- BTC/USD is flirting with the $6,000 level.
- Ethereum and Ripple didn’t manage to move much.
Bitcoin ruled the roost as BTC/USD moves ever so near the $6,000 level. The rest of the coins weren’t able to impress that much with their price movements. So, without any further delay, let’s look at how the top three coins did this Tuesday and also the biggest winners and losers among the top 20 coins.BitcoinBTC/USD
Top three coins performanceTop three coins performance
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD is currently trading for $5,865 as the price went up from $5,685, charting a 3.2% increase. The bulls are looking to breach both the $5,900 and $6,000 levels.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD is currently trading for $174.45. The bulls are targetting the $175 and $180 levels but are consistently failing to make their surge stick.
- Ripple: XRP/USD went down from $0.3058 to $0.3022 this Tuesday. Despite the downward movement, the bulls still managed to stay above the $0.30 level.
Biggest movers among top 20 coinsBiggest movers among top 20 coins
- Maker (MKR) went up by 4.76% and is currently trading for $573.31.
- Cardano (ADA) went down by 3.56% and is currently trading for $0.065.
- BTC/USD, as mentioned above, went up by 3.2% and is trading for $5,865.