- Bitcoin and Ethereum both made significant gains.
- Cosmos was the biggest mover among the top 20 coins.
Crypto bulls enjoyed a fruitful day this Friday as the entire market experienced significant gains. Along with the top three coins, several cryptos added a huge chunk to their market cap. Let’s look at how the top three performed and who were the biggest winners and losers of the day.
Top 3 coins performanceTop 3 coins performance
- BTC/USD went up from $5,393 to $5,660, reaching a new 2019 peak. In the process, they managed to reach a $100 billion market cap for the first time in 2019.
- ETH/USD went up from $161.50 to $168. Following two bearish days, the market made a significant jump this Friday.
- XRP/USD went up slightly from $0.306 to $0.311 this Friday. Among the top three coins, Ripple was the one that didn’t manage to move much.
Biggest movers of the day (Top 20 only)Biggest movers of the day (Top 20 only)
- Cosmos was the biggest winner of the day on the back of its recent Binance listing. It gained 16% and is currently trading for $5.30.
- BCH/USD went up from $264.35 to $287, charting an 8.5% rise in price.
- LTC/USD went up from $74 to 79.50. In the process, it got a 7.4% rise.