- BTC/USD reached $6,400-level before it adjusted to $6,353.
- Monero was the biggest winner among top 20 coins, charting a 5% increase.
Following a bearish Thursday, the altcoins bounced back in an attempt to recover their prices this Friday. Bitcoin and Litecoin led the charge as the entire market got engulfed in green. Let’s observe how the top three coins performed and the biggest winners and losers among the top 20 coins (on coin market cap).BitcoinLitecoin
Top three coins performanceTop three coins performance
- BTC/USD went up from $6,155 to $6,353 this Friday. The bulls managed to put the price up to $6,410, breaching past the $6,400-level before the bears pulled it down to $6,293 in a 2 hour 15 min period. The bulls soon pulled it back up again to $6,353.
- ETH/USD went up from $171 to $172.65. The bulls had managed to reach $176 before a 45-min bearish rally took the price down to $171.50.
- XRP/USD bulls and bears are wrestling around the $0.30 level. The price went up from $0.295 to $0.298 and reached a high of $0.303. Since reaching that high, XRP/USD has been trending horizontally with bulls and bears canceling each other out.
Biggest winners and losers among the top 20 coinsBiggest winners and losers among the top 20 coins
- BTC/USD went up by 3.2%.
- Litecoin went up from $74.20 to $77.60 as LTC/USD charted a 4.6% increase.
- Monero went up from $66 to $69.24 as XMR/USD charted a 5% increase.