- All major coins have been gaining ground during Asian hours on Monday.
- Bitcoin dominnace passed 60% barrier.
Cryptocurrency market has been growing strongly recently. Bitcoin broke above $8,000 and touched $8,080 at its peak during Asian hours on Tuesday. Altcoins followed the lead and also demonstrated strong gains. The total capitalization of all digital assets in circulation reduced to $232 billion from $221 billion on Monday. The average daily trading volumes recovered to $86 billion from $84 billion according to CoinMarketCap’s rating.Cryptocurrency marketBitcoin
Top-3 coins price overview:Top-3 coins price overview:
- Bitcoin has gained over 12% on the day, trading at $7,926 at press time. Meanwhile, Bitcoin’s market dominance index surpassed 60% for the first time since December 2017.
- Ethereum, the second biggest digital asset with the market value of nearly $21.0 billion, retraced from an intraday high of $200 to trade at $198.45 by press time. It has gained over 5% in recent 24 hours and 1.5% since the beginning of Tuesday.
- Ripple’s XRP is one of the best-performers of the day as the coin has gained 12% in Asia on Tuesday to trade at $0.3650.
The biggest market-movers:The biggest market-movers:
- Binance Coin (BNB) is the best performing altcoin out of top-20 with over 13% of gains on a day-to-day basis. Currently, the coin is changing hands at $24.04.
- IOTA (IOT) is also a big winner. The 15th largest coin has gained over 12% of its value to trade at $0.3448 by press time.
- Tezos has registered nearly 10% of gains in recent 24 hours. It is now the 16th largest coin with the market value of $1895 million.