- Bitcoin and major altcoins are gaining ground.
- The market volatility is growing after the slow weekend.
Bitcoin and all major altcoins are trading in a green zone.The market has been recovering from the recent losses as the total value of all digital assets in circulation jumped to $180 billion from $177 billion this time on Monday. The average daily trading volume stayed unchanged at $45B.Bitcoin
Top-3 coins price overview:Top-3 coins price overview:
- Bitcoin (BTC) is changing hands at $5,395 at the time of writing. The coin has gained over 2% of its value in the recent 24 hours and tested $5,441 handle during early Asian hours. The short-term trend is bullish, however the upside is capped by $5,400 handle.
- Ethereum (ETH) moved towards $172.00 handle, demonstrating 1.2% gains in recent 24 hours. The coin touched $174.00 late on Monday amid global recovery on the cryptocurrency market. Despite a short-term bearish correction, ETH is trading with an upside bias.
- Ripple’s XRP is trading at $0.3252 with marginal gains both on a day-on-day basis and since the beginning of Tuesday. Unsuccessful attempt to clear $0.33 keeps XRP’s bulls at bay.
The biggest market-movers:The biggest market-movers:
- Cardano (ADA) has turned from an outsider to the market leader. The coin has gained over 9% in recent 24 hours to trade at $0.0792. Now it takes the 10th place in the global cryptocurrency rating.
- Tezos (XTZ), the 15th largest coin has been gaining ground in recent 24 hours. XTZ is trading at $1.37, which is 3.6% from this time on Monday.
- NEO (NEO) clawed some ground amid expanding volatility and the short-term bullish trend. The coin is hovering around $11.00 with over 3% of day-on0day gains.