- ETH/USD went up from $195.50 to $217.45 this Tuesday.
- The RSI shows that immediate bearish correction could be on the horizon.
ETH/USD went up from $195.50 to $217.45, charting an 11.23% growth in the process. As the markets opened on Tuesday, ETH/USD went up from $195.50 to $210.50 within five hours. The bears then attempted to pull down the price to $207.85, before the buyers managed to pull it back up to $213. This was when massive bearish correction entered the market, and the price went back down to $206.45 where it trended horizontally for a while before renewed bullish momentum pulled it back up to $217.45.ETH/USD
ETH/USD Daily ChartETH/USD Daily Chart
- On the upside, the resistance lies at $220.
- The last four sessions took the price above the upper curve of the 20-day Bollinger band.
- The widening of the Bollinger band shows increasing market volatility.
- The market is trending above the SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending around 79. The previous two times it trended around this zone, the market went through a momentary bearish correction.
- The signal line is diverging away from the MACD line showing increasing bullish momentum.