- LTC/USD is currently trading for $82.80.
- LTC/USD’s last two days were bullish, but currently, they are facing a stack of resistance levels up front.
LTC/USD is currently trading for $82.80 as markets opened this Saturday. The confluence detector shows that a stack of resistances caps the price up front. LTC/USD has enjoyed two bullish days in a row, and if they want to continue the trend, they will need to gather enough momentum to break past the stacks.LTC/USD
LTC/USD Daily Confluence DetectorLTC/USD Daily Confluence Detector
The resistance levels are at $83.50-$84, $85.50, and $88. The confluences at those levels are:resistance
- $83.50-$84: 4-hour previous high, daily previous high, weekly 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level, and 4-hour Bollinger band upper curve.
- $85.50: Monthly pivot point resistance 3.
- $88: Weekly 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level.
The support levels are at $81.50-$82, $81.25. The confluences at those levels are:
- $81.50-$82: SMA 50, SMA 200, hourly previous low, SMA 10, SMA 10, 15-min Bollinger band lower curve, SMA 100, 4-hour previous low, hourly Bollinger band middle curve, and daily 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level.
- $81.25: 5-day simple moving average (SMA 5), daily 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level, hourly Bollinger band lower curve, and 4-hour Bollinger band middle curve.